Today, as my husband and I did our normal Saturday routine, which includes going to our favorite farmer’s market, our eyes were drawn to the fresh blueberries in front of us. We simply had to get a bunch of them and once home, I couldn’t resist doing a little baking today.
Of course, the first thing that came to mind was Blueberry Muffins!!! I wanted to share this recipe with all of you just in case you have time to bake over this holiday weekend. 🙂 Of course, a word of caution, my husband has already devoured four of them, so you may have hide them from the ones you love!!! 🤣🤣🤣
1/2 Cup of Butter, Salted
1 1/4 Cup of Sugar
2 Cups of Flour
2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
1/2 Cup of Almond Coconut Milk
2 Cups of Fresh Blueberries (Set aside a half a cup of blueberries)
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 Degrees.
2. In your mixing bowl, cream butter and then add sugar. Mix at low speed.
3. Add eggs and mix them in.
4. Add flour, baking powder and then almond milk and mix ingredients.
5. Take 1/2 cup of blueberries and mash them with a fork. Fold them in along with the remaining blueberries.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
7. Once out of the oven, sprinkle a little sugar on top if the muffins if want!!
I hope you enjoy these!!!!!