The other night, my husband and I were talking about using our Air Fryer a little more. We decided to try and make a Cornish Hen in it and to our surprise, it was absolutely amazing!!!! I thought that I would share our recipe with you which is not only easy to make but healthy too!!!
1 Cornish Hen
Note: My husband and I have the Ninja Foodie and you may need to adjust the time and temperature if you are using a different type of Air Fryer.
1. Clean your Cornish Hen and then season it with your favorite seasoning.
2. Please the Cornish Hen in the Air Fryer pan.
3. Set your Air Fryer to 390 degrees.
4. Set your timer for 35 minutes.
5. After the timer goes off, take your Cornish Hen out of the Ninja Foodie and cut it on half. Make sure you use your pot holders to do this as the Air Fryer is very hot.
6. Place the halved Cornish Hen back in the pan and Set Temperture for 390 degrees and Set Timer for 6 minutes.
7. Once done, remove the Cornish Hen and turn off your Air Fryer.
Serve with a side salad or veggies and you will have a tasty and healthy meal!!!!
Here’s to your health!!!! 🙂