It’s another chilly night and one of the first things I think of is comfort food!!! Now we love to use our Ninja Foodie to make quick and simple meals and so I decided to share one of my recipes with you – Tuna, Mac and Cheese!!
Ingredients and Instructions
1. Put in the Ninja Foodie 1 box of elbow pasta and 4 cups of water
3. Set High Pressure for 4 minutes.
4. Natural release for a few minutes.
5. Then quick release.
6. Add some cheese – I used mozzarella and a little bit of cheddar.
7. Add 2 tablespoons of butter. Then add almond milk, a little black pepper.
8. Stir – add more almond milk if needed.
9. Add tuna fish and stir.
10. Then sprinkle mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese and bread crumbs.
11. Set on Air Crisp to 390 degrees for 5 minutes.