Happy National Pie Day!!! 🥧🥧🥧🥧
Since today is a day to celebrate pie, I thought that I would share a recipe that adds a little twist to Pumpkin Pie!! It’s Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie and it’s simply wonderful!! Just know that this recipe makes two pies. 🙂
Pumpkin Pie Mixture
1 1/2 cups of sugar
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of ginger
1/2 teaspoon of cloves
4 large eggs
1 can of 100% Pure Pumpkin (large can)
2 cans of evaporated milk (12 ounces each)
2 unbaked 9 inch deep dish pie crusts
Cream Cheese Mixture
2 – 8 ounce block of cream cheese
8 tablespoons of sugar
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix ingredients for the Pumpkin Pie Mixture (set aside).
3. Mix ingredients for Cream Cheese Mixture.
4. Split the Cream Cheese Mixture in half and spread evenly on the bottom of both pie crusts.
5. Pour Pumpkin Pie Mixture over the Cream Cheese Mixture.
6. Place in pre-heated oven and baked pies at 400 degree for 15 minutes and then lower oven to 350 degrees and bake for 40 – 50 minutes.
Hope you enjoy this recipe!!!!