Each morning, my husband and I take our vitamins which includes Vitamin D3.
One little unknown fact is the 1 out of 4 people are Vitamin D deficient. One of the main reasons for this is that we don’t get outside enough to get natural Vitamin D from the sun. ☀️ On average, a person needs 10-15 minutes of direct sunlight every day to give the proper amount of Vitamin D needed.
Adding Vitamin D3 has several benefits and below are few that I thought that you might find interesting:
1. Aids with weight loss and a person’s metabolism.
2. Improves cardiovascular health.
3. Lowers the risk of autoimmune disorders.
4. Boosts the immune system.
5. Helps with insulin response.
6. Boosts mood.
Some foods that have Vitamin D3 include:
3. Fish – such as tuna, salmon, mackerel, sardines, snapper
I hope that you find this information helpful.
Here’s to getting out in the sun and enjoying good health!!! 🙂