Happy National Cookie Day!!!!! 🍪🍪🍪
There is nothing better than baking cookies especially around Christmas time. As the song goes “it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.” Of course, it feels like Easter at our house because I have to hide them from my husband!!! Lol!!! 🤣🤣🤣 So, to start off the holiday season, I wanted to share my Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe that is made without butter. It’s a simple recipe and they taste amazing!
• 1 cup brown sugar
• 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
• 1 cup peanut butter
• 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
• 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
• 1 egg
• 1 3⁄4 cups flour, sifted
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 2 tablespoons milk
• Cream sugar, vegetable oil, peanut butter, salt, vanilla, egg and milk.
• Add sifted flour and baking powder.
• Roll into small balls, then take fork and press them down.
• Bake at 375 for 10 minutes.
Hope you enjoy this recipe!!!! 🙂