It was a beautiful fall morning the other day and I wanted to cook a hearty breakfast for my husband. I decided on making a Puffed Pancake. The pancake itself is light and fluffy and all you do is mix the ingredients and bake in the oven.
3/4 cup almond milk
3/4 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1. Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees. Put half-stick of butter in a heavy baking dish (I use my Corning Ware Dish). Put pan in the oven the whole making the batter.
2. Mix 3 eggs in mixer until they are foamy.
3. Add the almond milk, flour and vanilla and blend ingredients.
4. While mixing the ingredients, check the pan periodically so the butter doesn’t burn & take hot pan out and roll the pan so the butter greases the pan.
5. Pour the batter into the hot pan and place it back in the oven.
6. Bake for 25 minutes until the pancakes is puffed and golden brown.