I was thinking about how many times you hear someone say something negative to themselves. From telling themselves that they “can’t do” something to putting themself down, negative thinking sometimes happens automatically.
In previous posts, I have written about how negative thinking impacts a person’s self esteem along with a few ways to begin to think more positively. In that same vain, I want to provide you with another way to change some of that Stinkin’ Thinkin’.
- First, grab a pen and a journal or some paper.
- Find a place where you can take a moment to reflect on your day.
- I want you to write down 5 things that you are grateful for in your life.
- Before you go to sleep at night, read you list over a couple times before you drift off.
- Repeat this exercise every day for one month and see how you feel.
Here’s to an amazing Thursday and being on your journey to positive thinking!!!